HD Wi-Fi Smoke Detector Hidden Camera Night Vision (Internet)
Spy Smoke Detector Hidden Camera with Wi-Fi and Night Vision
Our Wi-Fi solution built into a ordinary smoke detector, just plug it in and let the camera do the work. You can customize your covert surveillance system by choosing any of our Zone Shield Wi-Fi DVRs styles making sure they blend into your environment and best of you can view them all from the same free APP!
Super Easy Set-Up - Even for Rookies...
1. Open the Zone Shield® camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play.
- Open the app after it has installed.
3. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen.
- Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code.
- After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
4. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password.
About this Zone Shield® Smoke Detector Internet Camera
>> When ordering above - choose from DOWN VIEW or SIDE VIEW models.
- DOWN VIEW: Looks down on cash registers, warehouses, lobbies, waiting areas, bedrooms, high theft areas, etc.
- SIDE VIEW: Looks across the room or down hallways or passage ways
- NOTE: There is no difference in the design of the two smoke detectors - only the internal camera mounting. These are non-functioning smoke detectors - not to be used for "fire safety."
Each of the purchase choices in the "drop down box" (above) are for "Night Vision" (Infrared - IR) Smoke Detector models. These night vision models can see in near or complete darkness while recording video.
In low light levels or complete darkness, the cameras will switch to Black and White video recording only. This gives you a better video resolution and clarity. In addition, these pro-grade Wi-Fi smoke detector hidden cameras:
- are designed to be an "indoor only" camera - they are not weatherproof
- are great for all home, office, or retail video recording situations and applications
- are easy to set-up, easy to use, you can hide it in plain sight without drawing suspicion
- blend in well in most any indoor video recording scenario
Live streaming Wi-Fi hidden video anytime - anywhere!
Features and Benefits:
- Live streaming hidden video - view any time from anywhere
- Easy set up using QR code
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn't working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- 1 year warranty
Wi-Fi Camera Specifications
- 1280 x 720 Effective Pixels
- 1/3" digital CMOS Image Sensor
- 140° Field of View
- NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
- Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
- 1280 x 720 Recording Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Recording Quality (Best, Better, Low)
- Multiple Video Recording Modes
- Adjustable Frame Rate (up to 15 fps)
- AVI Video Playback Files
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
System requirements for WiFi:
- 802.11 b/g/n Standards
- 3 dBi Antenna Gain
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
- Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolutions