HD WiFi Outdoor Power Stake - Hidden Camera
Stake Out Your Outdoors with Covert WiFi HD Recording from Zone Shield DVR
Designed to elude outsiders, the Outdoor Power Strip, is equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities.
It allows you to monitor the exterior of a residence from anywhere on your smart devices.
Simply connect to a Wi-Fi server and instantly view the live video. You're one click away from comfort!
- Who's been messing around your front porch?
- Did the UPS guy throw your package?
- Who's dog has been ....... in your yard?
- What kid scratched your car with their scooter?
- Who's been messing around your side gate?
- What time did the kids get home from school and who did they invite in the house?
.....The list goes on - and this high-tech - high definition camera can answer all of your questions while giving you peace of mind.
HD Outdoor Power Stake - Hidden Camera
Stake it: Outside your home, a gated community, a construction work-site and more
- View any time from anywhere
- Playback from the memory card
- Easy set up using QR code
- Free live streaming
- See the action close up using the app with 4x Zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB, so you still capture video even if your Wi-Fi isn't working
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- 1280 x 720 Effective Pixels
- 1/3" digital CMOS Image Sensor
- 140° Field of View
- NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
- Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
- Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
- 1280 x 720 Recording Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Resolution (HD & D1)
- Multiple Video Recording Modes
- Adjustable Frame Rate (up to 15 fps)
- AVI Video Playback Files
- Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
Zone Shield & Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Quick Set Up Guide
Step 1: Open the Zone Shield® or Xtreme Life™ camera to insert the memory card, connect the power supply, and power on the camera.(For the Xtreme Life™ models, charge the battery pack first ~10 hours for a full charge and connect the battery to power up the camera)
Step 2: Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play to your smartphone or tablet.
Step 3: On your smartphone or tablet, go to your list of available networks and choose the EZ- SEE network (E.g. EZ-SEE_20001234 ) you will be prompted to put in a password the default Password (see user manual)
Step 4: Open the “EZ-SEE” APP and. Press the “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen.
Step 5: Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect (P-P) your smart phone or tablet to your camera.
Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your local Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online. Once the camera reboots, it is now ready for live viewing.
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n Standards, 3 dBi Antenna Gain, iPhone 3GS or higher, iPad iOS 5.1 or higher, Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
- 15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
- 15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolutions