Zone Shield® Motion Activated DIY Cameras
All SleuthGear® models are made in America - creating quality craftsmanship that will be reliable when it's essential to protect your family or business.
- Secure playback software
- No pinholes or a discreet pinhole, all Zone Shield camera are designed so the cameras can go undetectable in plain sight
- Motion activated recording, so you can catch video only when motion is detected
- 30 frames per second (adjustable 1-30)
- Choice of multiple recording options to fit your specific requirements
- 32GB SD card capacity allows for up to 3 days of recording space
- Embedded video time & date stamp
- Night Vision - Infrared - Camera models (Clock Radio, Tower Fan, iPod Dock, and Smoke Detectors) are equipped with invisible IR sensors, record in near darkness up to 20 feet away
The Zone Shield® line of SleuthGear hidden video recorders are backed by the prestigious customer service standards of the SleuthGear brand.
Click on any camera image below to go back to a Zone Shield® Camera of your choice:
Zone Shield® DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
- Unpack Zone Shield® hidden camera and plug it into an available wall outlet.
- Use the included video cable to connect the device to your TV via the camera's Video-Out port and your TV's Video-In port. Select the appropriate video input on your TV.
- Once an image from the camera appears on your TV screen, press the menu button on the included Zone Shield DVR remote.
- In the Menu screen select set the correct date and time by choosing Date/Time Setup from the Main Menu.
- Place the hidden camera in desired location, insert SD card into slot, and begin surveillance.
- 720 x 240 Record Resolution
- 4 Video (Continuous, Motion, Scheduled, and Panic) Record Modes
- Adjustable (Standard, Normal, High, Super) Record Quality
- Up to 32GB micro SD Card
- Time/Date Stamp
- Adjustable (up to 30 FPS) Frame Rate
- TV or PC Playback
- Video Playback Software (TL Player) Needed
- 32 - 122 F Temperature Rating
- Up to Windows 8 (Software is NOT MAC compatible)
- 64bit PC Compatibility
- 8GB SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- RCA Video Cable
- IR Remote
- CD and Quick set up guide