GPS - GSM Smartphone - Wireless Bug Detector
Overview: GPS - GSM Smartphone - Wireless Bug Detector
Designed as a Smartphone and GPS detection devices the DD1207 offers highly sophisticated portable detection in an easy to operate handheld scanner.
Capable of detecting the most common digital cellular frequencies, the system offers the ability to adjust the antenna sensitivity while either scanning the entire frequency spectrum or simply scanning one spectrum at a time, such as GSM.
Portable device for the inspection and location of wireless sources
- 6 channels of detection for different kinds of protocols
- Detection of GSM/CDMA/3G/4G
- Detection of Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Wi-Max
- Can be used for tracing both regular sources and illegal eavesdropping devices
- 6 bar graphs with 10-segments each, for accurate location of RF sources
- 4 modes: Silent, Vibration, Visual and Listen
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Extra display shows which signal type has been detected
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Setup mode with selection the threshold level for vibration.
Detect the following kinds of bugging devices:
- GSM baby-monitors, GSM alarms, GSM bugs
- GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G video cameras
- GSM Spy phones
- GPS Trackers
- Bluetooth bugging devices
- Spy phones with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi or Wi-Max bugging devices
- Wireless video cameras 2.4 Ghz
- Detection range is 30 feet
Specifications and Features: GPS - GSM Smartphone - Wireless Bug Detector
- Detection range is 30 feet
- CDMA 824-849 MHz
- GSM 880-920 MHz
- GSM (DCS) 1710-1790 MHz
- WCDMA, 3G, GSM (PCS), DECT 1920-2000 MHz
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2400-2480
- Wi-Max 3000-7000 MHz
- Antenna 2 Omni-directional antennas
- Detection distance 1-10 meters
- operation time 10-15 hours
- power 2 AAA
- Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50
- Unit Size 2.75 x 4.75 x .50
- Weight 1.00
- Detects CDMA, GSM, WCDMA/3G, 4G, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi, and Wi-Max
- Frequency range
Dimensions: 5 L X 2.75 W X 0.625 H
Weight: 1lb 0oz
Your GPS - GSM Smartphone - Wireless Bug Detector purchase includes:
- User's Manual, Cleaning Cloth, 2 Antennas, Screw driver, 2 Batteries size AAA, Detector
- Download the user's manual here.
More Detailed Information: GPS - GSM Smartphone - Wireless Bug Detector
The Protect 1207i is a new measuring device which can be successfully used by engineers or counter surveillance specialists as a reliable tool for tracing different digital transmissions such as GSM, Bluetooth, etc.
New methods of "listening and watching" with the help of modern technologies has become widely spread in our times.
For example, a tiny GSM transmitter is accessible at practically any internet spy-shop for only 100-200 USD and can listen to all your conversations in the office or at home.
And perhaps more importantly the Bluetooth protocol has been specially designed to transmit voices or conversations with high quality at a distance of up to 100 m it can easily be used for bugging.
The sensitivity of a common RF detector (bug detector) is spread along a wide frequency range, usually 3, or even 6-7 GHz.This means the common detector cannot detect such weak and non-continuous signals as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Wi-Max.
Even more powerful signals like GSM-1800 are also hard to detect because of their low sensitivity at higher frequency ranges. The only way to reliably detect wireless protocols is to use pre-selector chips (saw filters) which attenuate all other signals except the desired ones.
This is the method implemented in the Protect 1207i which has 6 channels for different frequency ranges and can simultaneously detect 6 different kinds of transmissions at a distance much greater than any common RF detectors.
Such qualities make the Protect 1207i a very desirable and reliable device during counter surveillance sweeps.
It is recommended that all sources of RF waves are detected in the premises during a search. It is necessary to determine the nature of every source whether it is a regular transmitter like a Wi-Fi access point or it has an unclear origin and thus should be inspected and probably removed.