This is an Led Flashlight Hidden Spy Camera that fits in the palm of your hand. It is the perfect tool for those who want to see what
secret things are going on in the dark. This item is great for security guards, police, hunters, and anyone with low light recording
needs. The camera lens is located in the center of the LED Flashlight - the bright LED lights allow you to see what you're recording
- even in complete darkness! This allows you to record video in stealth mode - because your target will not suspect that your
flashlight has a built-in hidden camera inside of it.
It has a unique design, very easy to use, and is multi-functional. It can use up to a 32GB SD Card! No more going "Bump in the
night" when you're looking for the source of a strange sound in the middle of the night.
- Choose from a 2GB, 4GB or 8GB SD Card to get you started and to ensure long time recording right out of the box!
- Small and compact - Easy to conceal - Dimensions: Only 4” long 1” wide
Compare at: $149.99
2GB / LED Flashlight Hidden Camera with DVR
• Audio and video synchronized recording • Built-in 2.0 Mega pixels high definition digital camera • Video resolution: 1280 × 960 / AVI format • Built-in Li-battery (800 mAh) • Storage: Micro SD card up to 32 GB • Image Sensor: 1/4 CMOS / Viewing Angle= 70° • Video Resolution: 1280 × 960 pixels / Photo Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels • Recording Frame: 30 fps (Real Time Recording for best quality) • Video working time: About 5 hours • LED and Video (both ON) working time: About 3 hours • Charging time: 3 hours
Includes: LED Flashlight DVR, Adaptor, USB Cable, CD, User Manual, and your choice of a 2GB, 4GB or 8GB Micro SD Card.
- A must have for security guards or law enforcement.
- Great for hunting, camping, night time ATVing, etc.
- Checking out strange noises in or around your home at night.
- Late night cleaning or maintenance workers.
- All home or small business security.
- and the list of applications for this flashlight camera goes on!
We've all had that "Man....I wish I
could have had that on video!" ...or
"Wow! I wish I had a picture of that." -
kind of moment.
Now, there's no excuse at all. Don't
just see what's going on in the